Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 15, 2010 random thoughts

Well after teaching a Young Womens lesson at church about keeping a Journal. I figured I had better practice what I teach. President Spencer W. Kimball said "Those who keep a personal journal are more likely to keep the Lord in rememberence in their daily lives". I think this will help me remember all the blessings that have been given to me. Like the song "Count your many blessing name them one by one". Well, my blessings are getting older. Deborah, is 16. We get to deal with boys now. Don't know how ready Mike and I are. I don't know if you are ever really ready. Ammon, is 13. My growing boy. Starting sports I think is going to be good for him. This is going to give him another outlet besides Scouts. The other day he asked me to pick up some shaving cream. I was floored. He said he started shaving at the begining of the year and has been using soap and water and would like to try some cream. Another mommy shocker! They grow up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment